Friday, October 05, 2007

Hittin' the Road

We'll be leaving tomorrow morning for our trip. I'm SO excited. And the really good thing is that it's only a three hour drive so we don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn as we normally would for a road trip. I'll do my best to take lots of pictures to post next week sometime.

In the meantime, I've been cleaning like a fiend. I always do this before we go anywhere. I like to come home to a spotless house whenever we go away for more than a day. This time might be a little different, however, since we're going to have L and P staying here with the dogs.

Funny thing...I have the stereo on pretty loud while I'm cleaning. It makes the cleaning go faster. Know what I'm saying? So anyway, I have the music up loud and I have forgotten that the kids get out of school early today. I wander down the hall to throw something away and I hear the dogs scratching at the door. I go to look and there's the girls with the postal carrier, lol. Oops. M said they had been knocking for about ten minutes, heheh. I'm a bad mom.

I'm off. I hope everyone has a great weekend and for those of you that get Monday off, enjoy the long weekend. Hugs and stuff.

2 comments:

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.