Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hold on to Your Pants

If today's blogging experience is any indication of how it's going to be next month, things don't bode well for NBPM. This is my third attempt today to post something. I have this feeling that something bad is going to happen or that I'm forgetting to do something which is leaving me feeling scattered.

I started my morning by accidentally discovering a new show called Big Bang Theory. I had downloaded the pilot for free from iTunes a couple weeks ago and forgot about it. This morning I ran across the episode while I was browsing my "purchased" folder and figured, what the heck. Then, I bought the next two episodes, lol. It was funny! Just what I needed first thing on a very cold (cold for us anyway) morning. What really got me was how the show made me realize just how much of a nerd that I am. The main characters and their friends take nerd-dom to a whole new level and I have things in common with them, lol. The commonalities had mostly to do with computers and the Internet so I suppose if you're reading this, you're a nerd too. ;)

Also, yesterday C asked me why I have started joining online challenges. I explained to him that this is the best way to interact with people outside of the house. If the challenges or the people involved with them become annoying, all I have to do is stop and ignore whoever is annoying me. In real life, it's not so simple and usually results in my turning off my cell phone for days at a time. (Like I have for the last five days. Shhhh!!) I'm beginning to become a recluse in my old age.

And lastly, I changed one of my R.I.P. challenge books. Instead of Stephen King, I read Stardust by Neil Gaiman. The review will be posted tonight just in time for the close of the challenge. I meant to read Lisey's Story but I never got around to buying it so there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.