Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That (Additions)

There is no specific point or theme to this post. It's just some random thoughts and happenings that have been going on that I have neglected to post about recently. Now, I just need to figure out where to begin.

This afternoon, about half an hour ago actually, I walked into the living room/office to discover that Hannah, The Dog from Hell, chewed the chair cushion on my sectional. See for yourself.



I love Hannah, but sometimes she is really hard to like.

Remember the speeding ticket C got last week or whenever it was? Wanna know what his excuse was? "It was inevitable." At $150, that's not much of a comfort.


I'm really tired of certain people's attitudes towards those of us who don't have a degree and who are enlisted wives. Just because I didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth and I'm not 30 years old with parents who still pay my bills because they're loaded doesn't make me less of a person who deserves respect. And just because my husband is enlisted doesn't mean that I'm ignorant, covered in tattoos (not that there's anything wrong with that if that's your deal), have my head up my husband's ass and career, and cheat on him every chance that I get. Get over yourself. Your attitudes make you sound uneducated. I'm tired, just plain sick and tired, of hypocrites and stereotypes.

It's almost November and still in the 80's!! Woohoo!!!!!

I finished The Picture of Dorian Gray FINALLY. I reviewed it on my Good Reads page and I will also be reviewing it later on my blog for the R.I.P. Challenge.

I got an A on my writing project yesterday. Go me!

From way back when...We went to the Mum Fest here in New Bern. I had a most awesome sausage and peppers sandwich. YUM! They had a lot of booths and things to see and do, but it was like any other fair or festival that I've ever been to. The ride tickets were outrageous imo. They equalled $3-$6 a ride. Is that a lot or has it just been that long since I've been to a fair?

Keep your eye out for my book review, updates on my television show post, Thursday's meme, and whatever else comes to mind.

**Additional Item:

I hate, absolutely hate, when people stop by unexpectedly. Is it too much to ask for someone to call ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.