Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas Edition #4

I'm going to tackle another question from the e-mail today.

Do have a favorite movie you watch every year? White Christmas with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye or The Santa Clause with Tim Allen.

I watch both of them every year, actually. Love, love, LOVE them both. We also watch all the Christmas specials that are on tv like Charlie Brown, The Grinch, Frosty, etc. I have a confession to make though. I have watched Rudolph every year ever since I can remember. I don't like it. I never have, lmao. When I was younger, I watched it because it seemed so important to my mom that I watch it. Now I watch it because it's gone from obligation to tradition and my kids watch it every year. I have to wonder if they watch it for the same reason that I used to or if they really like it.

Did anyone watch Shrek the Halls? My opinion? Hollywood is trying too hard to get in on the Christmas cartoon tradition. I thought it sucked. But I'm an adult so what do I know.

Off the topic side note...

What is a normal sound that is strange? The sound of people mowing their lawns coming in through my open windows in December. BWAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I admit I am more about the Christmas songs than I am about the movies. I do have two favorite Christmas movies I try and watch every year though. The original version of Miracle on 34th Street and the more contemporary The Santa Clause. I really enjoy those two. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Rudolph either. Actually there are only 2 Christmas specials I watch on TV; the original Grinch cartoon and Charlie Brown. All the rest, I either don't bother with or I have them on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LF~~I like the songs better than the movies too. I have MANY Christmas CD's and MP3's but I don't think I have one Christmas movie on DVD.

    Jennifer~~Those are my two favorites too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.