Sunday, December 02, 2007

Holidailies

I forgot to mention yesterday that I did, indeed, join Holidailies. Here we go again on another month long odyssey into blogging. This challenge is a little different than NaBloPoMo. For NaBloPoMo, the only requirement was that you had to post something to your blog each day of November. For Holidailies, you also have to post once a day from Dec 1 to Jan 1, but it has to be 50 words or longer or a picture, and it can't just be meme's and quizzes. While posting through the holidays is going to be a challenge, it also gives me things to blog about. I don't worry that I can do it. I seem to have an endless supply of nonsense to talk about.



Today, my husband gave me a fabulous topic. He just managed to wrangle himself his second speeding ticket in as many months. This one, he was doing 40 mph in a 25 mph zone and the fine is a doozy. I am so beyond not happy right now that I feel the urge to hit something. Or someone. SHEESH!!!!



4 comments:

  1. I think I'd be upset if my husband came home with a ticket too. :-( That's a great picture just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ticket wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that he's headed to court this morning for the first one. ::Sigh::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the challenge. I just didn't think I had the strength after last month. lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.