Saturday, December 01, 2007

I Went for It

Last night, I decided to go ahead and start a book discussion group. I figured, what the heck. This way, if I don't like it, I have nobody to blame but myself. I have pretty simple criteria for a discussion group:

  • We all read a book that the group picks out as a whole.
  • We all discuss said book.
  • We all treat each other respectfully

That's it. I don't mind off topic posts, but at the very least, half should be about the darn book. Right? I have yet to find a group that meets all of my criteria. Until now, hehehe. So, if you're interested stop by and check us out.



http://readersanonymous.ning.com/

The link can also be found at any time in my list of websites on the right.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your group, Trisha! Sometimes you just have to do it yourself if you want it done right. :-)

    I don't do well with monthly group reads. I try but I often get sidetracked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I can understand getting sidetracked. I hope that the group I made won't make people feel pressured. We'll see how it goes. I'm sorta treating it like an experiment. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.