Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday Meme

Courtesy of Booking Through Thursday.


This week’s question is suggested by Island
Editions
:

Do you have a favourite book, now out of print, that you would like
to see become available again? (I have several…)



I have a very boring response this week. I've never even attempted to find an out of print book let alone have an idea of what book I would like to see become available again. See? Very boring.

In addition to today's meme, I'm also going to answer question #4 of Jennifer S's mom's e-mail list.

Have you ever actually received or given anyone a fruit cake? Have you ever eaten a fruit cake?

This is a funny question. I thought that the only people that gave or received fruit cakes were on tv. I have never eaten one either. But every time I think of a fruit cake, it always makes me crave a pineapple upside down cake. Or a better than sex cake with pineapple in it. Are fruit cakes even good to eat? Does anyone actually like them? I want cake now. Thanks a bunch.


Off topic side note:

Can't believe I'm still going strong for Holidailies. Woot! And I also can't believe how well the book group is doing. It's not the big, huge, mondo, bust I was afraid it would be. Go me!

7 comments:

  1. I don't believe I've ever actually eaten fruit cake. Perhaps it was just the talk about it being so icky that turned me off so I never tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. They have a very bad reputation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't met a fruit cake I like, I'm afraid. I've never actually received one as a gift, and I have to say I'm grateful. I have seen them set out for parties though. I imagine someone must eat them because people keep making them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LF~~Maybe people put them out because it's traditional and they can't help themselves, lol.

    GT~~I'm seeing a trend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey. My mom thinks you need to give us the recipe for this better than sex cake with pineapple. (P.S. if anyone ever needed a cake called better than sex, it's me.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao. Well, it's not my recipe. I will have to get a hold of it. As soon as I do, I'll post it cuz it is YUMMMYYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.