Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Is There Anybody Out There?

Yesterday and today I've felt like the Internet has been slow or something, and I don't mean my connection. Holidailies was down for a few hours yesterday. There were only a handful of updated blogs to read. I hardly got any e-mail or junk mail for that matter. Traffic to my blog was down. I just had a general feeling that something was and is off. I know. I'm off my rocker.

Anyway, the hubby had his court date for ticket #1 this morning. He pled to a lesser charge and they took $15 off his fine. Big freaking deal. He told me that the judge said there were 500 cases today and that 95% of those were traffic related. He also told me that the minimum fine that he saw was $130. So, if you take 95% of 500 and multiply that by $130, the county is going to make, at an absolute minimum, over $60,000 today just in traffic fines alone. Holy cow, right? His next court date is in February. I'll keep you updated, lol.

I was checking my blog stats this morning and was a little saddened by something that I saw. Someone found my blog by Googling the terms, "holding grudges against husband who is emotionally abusive". Since my husband's worst fault is dirty clothes on the floor and having a lead foot, she wouldn't have found what she's looking for here, but I hope she finds it somewhere else. Her search took her to my Second Chances post in case you were wondering.

And now I'm off, back into The Void.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Trisha,
    I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving me a comment. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I know the feeling about the Internet and seeming to be the only one logged on, lol.

    Feel free to drop by every once in a while and see what's new with me. I will be sure to drop by for a visit to you too.

    Huggles, Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules~~Thanks back at ya.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traffic tickets just blow my mind! They installed all these red light camera here and they are raking in the cash!! People are so mad about it. In fact, they caught some guy shooting one of the camera just last week.

    Weird search. I haven't had anything really bizzare in some time. I posted about a soup recipe a few months ago and I got a lot of hits on that through searches. Most of mine are generally my blog title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My internet seems to be running slow too. :-( I wonder if there's just too much traffic or if it's particular sites.

    I sometimes look at the google search es that lead people to my blog. It's sometimes very amusing. My husband did an entire post his blog about the fact that most of his visitors are hoping to be educated about bullet points when really that has nothing to do with what he writes about.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.