Friday, June 15, 2007

Have I Mentioned This Before?

I hate people! Hate them, hate them, hate them. Hate them. Why besides the fact that they breathe??



I talked to my landlord on May 28th about the heat pump issue and about how our shower leaks a steady stream of water. He said all that would be fixed right? I called the repair guy last Wednesday, 6/6, to see where the hell he was and found out that Landlord never called him. Repair Guy said he'd be out no later than Monday or Tuesday of this week to fix the bathroom. It's Friday and I have haven't heard a word. As for the heat pump, I have no idea what's going on with that. I tried calling Landlord yesterday and got his voicemail informing me that he's on vacation and won't be back until Monday. You can see by the image below how the heat pump and leaky faucet have affected our bills. The leaky faucet started out as a drip and has increased to a steady stream. The top graph is the electric (which has decreased since we stopped running the heat pump) and the bottom is water:



As you can see, we're not making this problem up and I'm getting royally pissed off about flushing, literally, money down the drain. As of today, there isn't much I can do about it. Idiot Landlord is out of touch so I can't call him until Monday. All I can do is stew about it.

I hate renting and I hate people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.