Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oozing Slime

I had the strangest thing arrive in the mail today: An 11 year old phone bill that's not even mine. It's a long story of which I'm leaving out many details, but that's the gist of it. The dumb thing about it is that since it's more than 7 years old, they can't collect on it even if they had sent it to the correct person. So, what's the point? It's a giganto waste of a tree basically. It's an old GTE bill from back when Verizon was GTE. Apparently, A LOT of people are getting similar bills right now. I used to work for GTE way back in the day. I have to say, this latest development doesn't impress me any further with their business practices but whatever. The really interesting part is who the bill actually, legally belongs to. But that's neither here nor there.

Ohio, it's an oozing slime that just won't leave me alone. I haven't officially lived there since 1998 but I can't seem to permanently remove it's claws from my ass. No offense, lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.