Tuesday, June 05, 2007

This is SOOOO Cool!

Check out this link: Surface

Is that not the coolest thing you've seen? This would totally feed my gadget addiction. It's due out this winter so I'll take one for Christmas. It couldn't possibly cost more than a few thousand, right? Heheh. Apple has already made a mini version of that with their iPhones. It's just too stinking bad that ATT got that phone. I wouldn't touch ATT with a 10 foot pole but it was really tempting to switch when I first heard that they were getting the iPhone. Still, I have to have one of these Surface deals as soon as they are decently priced. I'll need to get a coffee table that it'll fit on. As long as it takes us to pick out a piece of furniture, I better start looking now, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.