Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Today, Cont.

I'm back. I was really, really bored (and no, I don't have time to be bored. I have other things I should be doing. If I wanted you up my back about it, I'd tell you.) and reading through some old posts which got me to thinking, I'm not nearly as angry as I was a few months ago. Many of my favorite posts (they still entertain me despite the fact that I'm not pissy about it anymore) were about stuff that was pissing me off at the time. I angry blogged TONS! I haven't angry blogged in a while. Well, at least not to the degree that I was back in VT. Yeah, people still piss me off on a daily basis, idiot drivers still exist, and all neighbors are still evil, but it doesn't get to me as much. Or maybe I just let it go faster. Most of '06 and the first couple months of '07 I was having migraines on a daily basis, literally, insomnia like it was cool, and high blood pressure. I don't have that anymore. Not even with the stresses of my school work load. School work is a good stress and everything else is just the daily ebb and flow of life. It's nice. It's a nice change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.