Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Strange Night (Update)

Last night we had to pick M up at the school at 9 pm. While we were waiting, we saw what we thought was a really big cat slinking out of the brush and into the parking lot of the school. Once it had gotten closer to the parking lot lights we could see that it was actually a fox. That's the first strange thing.

Secondly, sometime in the middle of the night, C scared me awake by sounding like he was choking or something. He came home from work yesterday sick on what he thought was orange juice that had gone bad. Waking up in the middle of the night like that makes me think it was more than the juice. I didn't really go back to sleep after that because he scared me pretty bad and I was worried that he'd stop breathing.

Sometimes I wish that I were into drugs because I have to find a way to fit two days worth of work into today because I'm not going to be home tomorrow. (More on that later.) I'm so stinking tired that the only thing I can think about is crawling back into bed.

Update:
I e-mailed C and asked him how he was doing today because of last night's incident and how he felt yesterday and he e-mailed me back and asked me what I was talking about. He doesn't even remember scaring me to death!! He was sitting up and talking and everything. Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.