Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Truly Inspired

You know those times when you're confronted by someone and at the time, you don't have a snappy comeback but hours later you'll think of the perfect one? Well, today was not one of those days for me.

I just got off the phone with a solicitor trying to get me to consolidate my student loans. Being the polite person that I am, I told him I wasn't interested. He decided to push the point by asking me why. I responded by telling him it was because of his un-solicited call on my line which is on the do-not-call list and that I'm a current student who is not obligated to pay back my loans at this time. His response was to ask me when I was going to graduate. My response? Not before the do-not-call block comes off my line. And I hung up. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Ahhh! I'm having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.