Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday Edition

It's Saturday. We have absolutely no plans for the weekend. My main objective for today is to get all of my homework done so that I can have at least one day this week with no school work to do. C's taking leave next week so we're going to go to the beach then rather than on the weekend. People are packed in like sardines on the weekends.

For now, I'd like to share a couple pictures we took of Bailey this week. It's weird, but she likes getting dressed up, heheheh.


2 comments:

  1. yeah she really looks like she loves dressing up!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's happier about it than she looked. Once I was done taking pictures of her, she hopped down and pranced around the house all dressed up, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.