Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It Has Arrived

MS Office 2007 arrived in the mail just a little bit ago. I have it installed and have been playing around with some of the new programs. We had Office 2002 and so there's quite a bit that's new and different. I'm going to have to re-learn all the old programs too. Word is way different. Outlook is different too but it was pretty easy to figure out. Publisher and Groove look like a lot of fun. InfoPath looks interesting too, but it doesn't look like I'll need it much. The interface for OneNote is a little different but I think I'll figure that one out pretty fast too. As for Excel, Access, and PowerPoint, I like those programs but really have little use for them. Maybe I'll need all those programs when we start up our own business, heheh.

Well, I have tons of homework to do and I have to figure out how to use Word again so that I can do it, lol. I'm such a nerd, but learning how to use all those programs is going to be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.