Jennifer challenged me to do this. She knows I have a hard time resisting these things and thinks I'm crazy for doing them. But see? This gives me an easy out for posting today. I have to write my last major paper of the semester and finish two weeks worth of Spanish today and tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day of the spring semester and finals are next week. Here we go.
JUST TWO THINGS
Two Names You Go By:
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Gray sweat pants
2. Hard Rock t-shirt
Two Things You Would Want in a relationship:
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Finals to be over with.
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Maybe Pam?
2. I dunno.
Two things you did last night:
1. Played more Mario Kart on the Wii. (I unlocked a new cup, heheh)
2. Made chicken and dumplings from scratch for dinner.
Two things you ate yesterday:
1. Leftover Chinese
2. Lays Kettle Chips in the jalapeno flavor.
Two people you last talked to:
1. The oldest child
2. The youngest child
Two Things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. Finishing up homework
2. Buying books and gift cards for my book discussion group contest winners.
Two longest car rides:
1. California to Vermont
2. Vermont to North Carolina
Favorite Holidays or Vacations:
1. Vacation to San Francisco
Two favorite beverages:
2. Green tea