Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Here's Some Stuff for Ya

I did end up getting another rat. I got him locally here at a smallish pet store rather than PetSmart (no offense to PetSmart, but the last four rats I've gotten from there have died). His name is Buddy and he is doing really well. I didn't want to post about it until I was sure he was going to be okay. I even waited a few days before naming him. He's very funny though and the whole family likes him.

Next on my list is that the Mister's anniversary present arrived in the mail yesterday. I'm so VERY excited about it because I know that I did really good this year. I wish I could tell you all what I got, but he reads my blog. It's killing me keeping it a secret though, heheh.

And lastly, I think I've mentioned being a Bzz Agent before. I have to say, if you don't Bzz, you're really missing out. For those of you who haven't heard of it, what it is, is a word of mouth campaign where you get to test out products and then tell people what you think about them. Bzz sends you the products for free (sometimes they are downloads which is how I discovered Brother Odd), you test them out, tell your friends about the stuff and hand out coupons, fill out a survey, and then, YOU GET TO KEEP WHAT THEY SEND YOU. And it's not crappy stuff either. I've been a member since around September of 2006 and I've gotten a Sonicare toothbrush and a Sonicare UV Sanitizer, various stuff from Ziplock, Pledge, Windex, and Scrubbing Bubbles, and some other odds and ends. What is my next product??? A Logitech Harmony One universal remote control. The cost of this remote at Best Buy??? $249.99 and I'm getting it for free. I'm totally excited. The Mister and I have been wanting one of these gadgets for a long time. In fact, we tried one out 4 or 5 years ago but it sucked and we returned it to the store. My remote should be here any day now and I will be sure to post pictures and opinions when it arrives. Check out Bzz Agent and see what you think. It's free to sign up and I'd appreciate a referral if you do. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.