Monday, July 16, 2007

3rd Time's a Charm

I'm finally done with the eye doc and it only took three visits, lol. I almost had to make it four visits because my dumb butt insurance didn't send the authorization for the pressure check and they were going to make me get a referral from my primary doc (whoever the hell that is since they saw fit to enroll C and the girls here in N.C. but not me.) However, I have an awesome eye doc and she did the pressure check and dilation free of charge to save me the hassle of having to deal with Tricare. I should buy her some flowers.

I do have some bad news though. It seems that Vermont has had a lasting and negative effect on me. Due to my high blood pressure woes for the three years that we lived there, the blood vessels in my eyes have narrowed which could lead to bleeding and blindness. Nifty, eh? So, I have to figure out who in the hell is my primary doc so that I can have my blood pressure monitored and possibly go on meds. Yes, I hate meds, I resist them, they scare me, but I'd rather take them than be blind.

On the agenda for the rest of the day...I have to pick M up from her summer day camp deal at noon. Then, I have to drive back to the car dealer to take care of a thing. NOT looking forward to that. I'm not in the mood to go clear to Jacksonville today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.