Monday, July 02, 2007

Something Funner

This is a tag from another blog that I read:


Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom.

1. The Urban Recluse
2. No Smoking in the Skullcave
3. Electronic Cerebrectomy
4. A Result of Destiny
5. Kingdom of Blogginshire

What were you doing ten years ago?

Let's see. July 1997. M just turned a year old and we were getting ready for C to go off to boot camp.

What were you doing one year ago?

Suffering in Vermont.

Five snacks you enjoy.

1. Chips of any kind.
2. Fruit of any kind.
3. Caramel Corn Rice Snacks
4. Cheez-Its
5. Combos

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
(I tried to pick a wide variety, lol.)

1. Walk This Way by Aerosmith
2. Karma by Alicia Keys
3. I Alone by Live
4. Santa Monica by Everclear
5. London Bridge by Fergie

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.

1. Pay off all our debt.
2. Donate to a charity or two.
3. Buy my dad a house.
4. Start up a business.
5. Invest whatever is leftover.

Five things you like doing.

1. Read.
2. Travel.
3. Hang with friends.
4. Go hiking.
5. Lay out at the beach.

Five things you would never wear again.

1. Stirrup pants.
2. Velcro shoes.
3. Those leggings with the lacy cuffs.
4. Paisley.
5. Anything with teal green in it.

Now I'm supposed to tag five people but I have no idea who I would tag. So, Jennifer S. and Dana, you're it. Oh, andI know funner isn't a word. Sheesh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.