Thursday, July 26, 2007

eBay

I'm not an eBay person by any means. I've never purchased anything from eBay (not that there's anything wrong with it) and have only sold one item there about 6 years ago. It was a car stereo in case you were wondering. Anyway, I currently have one certain item for sale right now on eBay that I listed yesterday. From the responses that I have gotten in the less than 24 hours it has been listed, I can tell things have changed. I've gotten four "ask a question" e-mails and as far as I can tell, they're all frauds. The first time I used eBay, I remember that I didn't get one fraudulent request the entire time we had the stereo up for sale. I'm seriously regretting using eBay at all and this will be the last time. Lesson learned. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.