Monday, July 23, 2007

Back to the Real World

This week is going to be hectic. I could've started out my week with a nice, gooey, chocolate, cream-filled doughnut from Krispy Kreme, but my oldest ate it so I settled for a raspberry filled doughnut. Yum.

Last week, I had to write a short story for my creative writing class. I agonized over it the entire week. I just could not come up with a topic. Last night, with four hours before my due date, I finally was able to write my story. It was about a boy who spends a week with his grandma. At the end, I reveal that the boy is actually a dog. Cutesy, I know, but I was completely stumped. C thought it was good though, lol.

This week, I have to get all of my work done and the house cleaned spotless by Friday because we're going to Virginia Beach!! I'm so excited, I've never been there before. It's for a family reunion and our hotel room is being paid for by the family. Can't beat that with a stick. We're also excited to be taking the new car on a road trip. Woot woot! I'm glad that I started re-reading my Harry Potters because I'll have something to read on the way up.

So, I'm off to get something productive done. It's after 11 already and I'm still in my pj's, lmao. I'm lazy, I know.

2 comments:

  1. She ate the donut and you let her live????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I let her live, but I wasn't happy. This is the first time we've had Krispy Kremes from an actual Krispy Kreme store since we left San Diego. I was really looking forward to that doughnut, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.