Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Felt So Cut Off!!

My Internet was out until about 4:15 this afternoon. :( We had some pretty good storms come through last night and the lightning messed up my cable and knocked out the Internet completely. IT SUCKED!! I am so completely lost without my Internet. You all know how I am. When I was finally able to log on, between my book club, my RSS feeds, and my regular e-mail, I had 66 messages waiting for me and none of them were junk mail. It took me a minute to sort through it all.

The wet weather and high humidity brought the mosquitoes out in full force. I was bitten on the bottom of my foot today, of all places, and it hurt like a SOB let me tell ya. I've never been bitten on the sole of my foot before and I hope it never happens again. It felt almost like a bee sting.

Our weather is mild compared to what some of our friends are getting ready to go through. There's a typhoon (hurricane for us Americans) headed straight for Japan. Right now it has winds of 145 mph. I'm sending good thoughts their way but I'm worried for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.