Friday, July 27, 2007

Chicken...No Head...Running Around

That's me. Why are there always so many last minute things to be done when you go on a trip?? I've been getting ready all week so you'd think that everything would be done. C was supposed to be home from work an hour ago and has apparently forgotten how a phone works. Hannah keeps dragging our beach stuff out of the bag and all over the yard. I had to pack my books because I didn't get my paper written. So, on this, the only thing that's going to resemble a vacation for me for a verrrry long time, I get to write a paper. I'm feeling very hectic. And this is the only time I have to write this so I gotta run. I'll try and find the time to update sometime this weekend but I'm not making promises.

Hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.