Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Debate

I have to debate the federal minimum wage in my business class this week. Does that sound boring or what? I had my butt reamed for not participating in the debate last week, lol. Whoops. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for THREE weeks worth of grades, including the grade for my creative nonfiction piece from my English professor. I hate waiting that long for grades.

For now, I'm off to look up some info on minimum wage. Did you know that five states in the U.S. don't have a minimum wage law? Can you guess which five they are without Googling it?

5 comments:

  1. I will guess Wisconsin, Kentucky, Mississippi, Arizona, and Montana. I didn't look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got Mississippi correct. You weren't even close on the rest. Nice try though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least I got one. That's not bad for a blind guess with 50 options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess New York, Illinois, Hawaii, West Virgina, and Mississippi(i copied that one)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope and I forgot I was going to post the answers today, lol.

    They are:

    Tennesse, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina.

    Thanks for playing our game. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.