Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Vatican Has Nothing On Us

C and I saw the funniest thing yesterday while out and about in town. Parked in the McDonald's parking lot of all places was the Jesus Mobile. Yep. You heard it hear first. The Jesus Mobile was in my town yesterday. It's a rather unassuming car until you see the loud speakers mounted on the roof, the words "Jesus Mobile" in big, giganto letters, and the other various religious stenciling all over the car. I'm disappointed to say that I didn't get any pictures. C and I went back but apparently, the driver of the Jesus Mobile is a fast, fast food eater. I know. Too bad.

Far more interesting though, we also saw our neighborhood firefighters out conducting some training. My, my, my. Talk about some good looking eye candy. It was clear to see why entire calendars are devoted to our nation's firefighters.

With all that to see on a routine drive a mere 5 minutes from my house, I betcha wished you lived in my town.

2 comments:

  1. Who cares about the Jesus Mobile, WHY didn't you get any pictures of those firemen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I know. I guess I need to start carrying my camera around with me. All I had was my camera phone and they were too far away for that.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.