Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm Done! Yay!

I took my exams this morning. I am now officially done with the spring semester. Yay! I feel pretty confident about my English exam. It took me 2 hours and I used all the available pages in the booklet to write out my answers. It was a lot of work. I'm not feeling so great about my computer exam though. It was only 5 questions long so that doesn't leave a lot of room for mistakes. Plus, how the heck are five questions that only covered about 3 chapters of the book supposed to be an adequate showing of what I learned in that class? Let me tell ya. It's not.

I had a guest waiting for me when I got home this afternoon. I sat down at my computer for the first time today and guess what was on my desk. An anole. Scared the holy crap out of me. I screamed like a little girl, lmao. I have no idea how it got into the house. It took both me and C to catch it so that we could let it go back outside. They're fast little buggers. That was a first for us. In all the years we lived in San Diego we never once had a lizard get into the house.

Ok. So I'm off for a bit of lunch. I haven't eaten yet today. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.