Monday, May 21, 2007

Shaking in My Boots

I just finished registering for my fall courses and I am in for one heck of a ride. You might remember me mentioning in another post that I was stepping up to a full course load in the fall, right? Well, things like cleaning the house, eating decent meals, and the like are going to be a thing of the past. I'm taking Management and Organization Theory, College Algebra, English Grammar, Diction, and Usage, and Technical Writing. The Tech Writing class is an upper level writing intensive class which is going to kick my butt. College Algebra only has me slightly worried. I've taken 2 other Algebra classes and did ok in them. The English Grammar, etc. class is fulfilling a writing requirement and it's a pre req for another class that I want to take in the spring. I'm not too worried about that one. And the management class is an upper level too that has me a little worried just because I'm not too sure how hard it's going to be. All the classes put together are going to be sooo much work. In the writing class alone, I'll be writing a total of 6,000 words or 25 pages. I can freely admit, taking this many classes is a bit intimidating. My very first semester, I took 5 classes at once due to a scheduling snafu and I had my nose in a book from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed and they were just lower level intro type classes. But, if I want to graduate on time, this is the sacrifice that I (and the rest of my household, lol) have to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.