Monday, May 28, 2007

Spring Cleaning

I've been doing a little blog spring cleaning the last couple of days. I deleted over a 100 posts and I'm not finished yet. So, if you get the really, entirely weird urge to look back over my posts for the past few years, don't be surprised if they seem a little jumbled or if entire months are missing. I have my reasons for this clean up. I almost decided to delete this blog and start over from scratch but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Looking back over my posts was interesting. We've had so many ups and downs but I guess everybody's life is like that. There were also tons of spelling mistakes and times where I've repeated myself. I suppose I thought a certain topic important enough that it deserved repeating, lol.

Anyway, I just thought I'd leave a little explanatory note as to why some posts are no longer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.