Tuesday, May 29, 2007

This, That, and the Other

I decided on a new template and added the header in myself. I likes. It's nice to change things up every once in a while.

The first day of class was really un-dramatic for me. I've been working on my school work since the 22nd so I feel like class actually started a week ago.

OH!! We finally got our state tax return in the mail today from Ohio. We filed mid-February. Neato, huh?

We hit the beach on Sunday. Boy! Was it ever crowded. Wall to wall people. The water was great though and we had a good time. I got burnt to a crisp despite wearing sunblock though. I was surprised because we weren't even there as long as we usually are. We had to park in the grassy area since all the parking lots and street parking was taken. Us and A LOT of other people. On the way out, we couldn't leave because some idiot morons had parked in the exit. We had to wait for other cars in the aisle next to us to leave just so we could get to the road. That was an interesting experience. People were honking their horns like that was going to make the empty cars move aside. Dummies.

Ok. So I have absolutely nothing interesting to say today. I'm tired from not being able to sleep and it's hot. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.