Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Things I Don't Get--The Lighter Side

The following are things that I don't get. This isn't a serious list for things such as war, child abuse, etc. Anyway...

-I don't get why people install white counter tops and white porcelain sinks in a kitchen. They are impossible to keep clean. Bleach has become my new best friend.

-I don't get why you'd want carpet in a dining room. Our house in VT had carpet in the dining room. We ripped it up and installed hardwood flooring. You can clean spilled spaghetti off of hardwood whereas it just stains carpeting. Our house here in N.C. has nearly white carpeting in the dining room. We hardly eat in there. I have messy girls.

-I don't get people who only listen to one type of music. It's okay to have a favorite genre, but you severely limit yourself if you only listen to rock or country or whatever.

-I don't get, and never will, people who don't like to read for leisure. Sometimes a good book is the only thing that keeps me sane.

-I don't get why so many people think boxers are vicious dogs. I've never encountered one who even came close to being mean.

-I don't get people that are afraid of technology.

I'm sure there are more things that I need to add to this list, but I'm stumped at the moment so this is what you get for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.