Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday Edition

I've been such a nerd this weekend. I got my new business textbook in the mail on Friday and I've been reading it the past couple days. I figure getting a head start couldn't hurt and I'm actually learning quite a bit. It's not nearly as boring as I thought it would be. I'm still waiting on my other books to get here. I have 8 for my three summer classes. 9 if you count the supplemental work book that came with my business book.

C's been at his motorcycle class all weekend. It lasted until 9 Friday night, 5 last night, and it'll probably be 5 again tonight. He said he's having fun though. When he gets home tonight, we're going to get M an early birthday present. More on that later.

And I'm OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.